Magento is an open source, powerful and fast growing cms designed for the needs of e-commerce web Applications. Magento is developed in Zend Framework and employs PHP Programming Language, Mysql Database. It follows the Model-view-controller (MVC) structure with object oriented programming. Magento uses the eav (entity–attribute–value) model in the database.
Magento have facilities of Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, and Google Analytics Integration etc.
Magento have a lot of tools like as Catalog Management, Customer Management, Sales management and configuration management etc.
Magento is one of the most growing ecommerce systems in the present. It helps the Small Businesses to large Scale Business and completes the needs of all users.
Benefits of Magento
- Magento Admin Panel Interface is so easy, it can be manage and operate by any non-technical person.
- We can manage a large inventory of Categories, Products and create products, create categories, add multiple images to a product, add product to our wish lists, compare the products, reviews the products, filter the products, etc.
- We can manage the Customers, Orders, Invoices, Shipments, transactions etc. from the admin panel.
- We can manage the Multiple Stores in multiple languages; manage multiple domains with single store, stores with multiple currencies etc.
- We can integrate the social media marketing tools with Magento like as Google Analytics, we can also use the advanced SEO options to optimize the Magento Application to makes search engine positioning, so it can be found easier by your users, customers etc.
- Magento provides the facility of manage prices, discounts, promotions, coupon codes etc.
- Magento have a lot of extensions and themes to extend the functionality of your application. Many extensions, themes are free we can use theme for our application.